Active visitor restrictions
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and you:
- Patients will be limited to only one visitor* at a time.
- *Visitors are NOT allowed for emergency, high-risk, isolation or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- No visitors under the age of 12. (circumstances may allow for specific exceptions)
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon entry, required to wear a mask and an armband indicating they have been screened.
- Visitors who screen positive at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication with patients as much as possible.
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.
We are continuing to follow CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 public health crisis by implementing additional masking for all patients and visitors in public spaces such as hallways and elevators.
- Masks will be provided to patients and visitors, and these masks should remain on until they are in their private room. Once in a private room, patients and visitors may remove their masks.
- Masks should be reused when visitors leave the room and until they exit the building.
- Visitors may use their own facemasks, instead of the masks provided by the hospital, but a mask must be worn.