Recently, the HCA TriStar Division announced division winners for the 2017 HCA Awards of Distinction. The HCA Awards of Distinction are the highest honors that HCA, the parent company of TriStar Division, bestows on its employees, physicians and volunteers.
These awards honor exceptional individuals whose work and lives reflect the patient-centered and humanitarian values upon which HCA was founded. The exemplary service and selflessness of each recipient challenges and inspires us all to live and preserve our mission of being committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Congratulations to our HCA TriStar Division 2017 HCA Awards of Distinction honorees:
Frist Humanitarian Awards
- Employee Award: Marjorie Kinder, Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Physician Award: Dr. Sami Ismail, TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Volunteer Award: Barbara Leone, Eastside Medical Center
Excellence in Nursing Awards
- Professional Mentoring Award: Shirley Hicks, Parkridge Medical Center
- Compassionate Care Award: Lisa Acree, Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Quality/Patient Care Category: Timothy Marciniak, TriStar Summit Medical Center
- Service Excellence Category: Riley Lovell, Cartersville Medical Center
- Financial Impact Category: Jessica Raub and Karen Norwood, TriStar Centennial Medical Center
HCA TriStar Division honorees are eligible for the nationwide 2017 HCA Awards of Distinction program. National recipients will be announced and recognized on June 25 during a reception at HCA's Nashville, Tennessee headquarters.