Redmond Regional Medical Center announced the recipients of the hospital's prestigious HCA Awards of Distinction, the highest honors bestowed upon employees, physicians, and volunteers at Redmond.
The recipients of the Frist Humanitarian Awards are:
- Dr. Ryland Scott, Harbin Clinic General Surgeon - Physician Recipient
- Terrence Hight, Redmond Surgical Services Administrator - Employee Recipient
- Charlotte Charyk, Redmond Outpatient Department Volunteer - Volunteer Recipient
Recipients of the Excellence in Nursing Awards are:
- Kathy Kinne-Ware, R.N., B.S.N. Redmond Cardiac Critical Care Unit Director - Compassionate Care Recipient
- Mary Finley, R.N., B.S.N. Redmond House Supervisor - Professional Mentoring Recipient