Morning of Surgery
Checklist the Morning of Surgery
- Take medications as instructed at your preoperative visit with a sip of water
- You may brush your teeth but do not drink water
- Wash with the Chlorhexdine Cloths provided to you at your preoperative visit. Use the cloths as instructed during your preadmission visit and at Joint Venture Class
- Put your walker in your car, if you have one. Be sure you have put your name on your walker.
- Put your suitcase in the car with everything packed as listed above.
- Bring your purple check in sheet with you to the hospital
- Bring your blood slip and bracelet with you to the hospital