In response to our clients request, Redmond Occupational Health (ROH) offers a 24/7 on-call, on-site "Worksite Response Program"! The goals of the Worksite Response Program are to provide evaluation and care of workplace injuries with transport as needed to a Clinic or ER, 24 hours a day/7 days a week. In other words, our team of Worksite Responders is available to provide:
- Rapid Response Onsite for Injury, Illness or Property Damage
- Treatment per protocol
- Drug Screening & Breath Alcohol Testing
- Return to work vs. Transport to Redmond Clinic or Emergency Department(ED)
- Worksite Response Coordinators at each Redmond facility to provide continuity of care
- Injury Management Tracking and Follow-up with Employer
- Return to work status & capabilities
- Custom Reports
The Worksite Response Program has proven benefits:
- Improves management and control of workplace injuries
- Reduces Workers' Compensation costs
- Reduces unnecessary ER visits and cost associated
- Provides Onsite drug screening and BATs reducing employees and supervisors time away from the worksite
Redmond Worksite Responders are are EMTs and/or Paramedics, trained in First Aid, CPR, AED, Bloodborne Pathogens, Drug Testing, Breath Alcohol Testing and are First Responder Trained.
When an employer contracts with Redmond for the Worksite Response Program, your supervisor's will also be trained in determining catastrophic or non-catastrophic injuries. If catastrophic, they will be trained to call 911 immediately. If non-catastrophic, they will call Worksite Response at (706) 295-2000 for treatment on-site. They will also be trained to answer standard dispatch questions.
There is no annual or monthly fee for the ROH's Worksite Response Program. Clients are invoiced for a fee per usage based on three Levels of Care per incident:
- Level I: First Aid
- Level II: Medical Treatment with without transfer to clinic via non-emergency transport.
- Level III: Transfer to ER via Redmond EMS Ambulance
For additional information or to sign-up for Redmond's Worksite Response Program, contact Dondra Crawford, (706) 290-8013, Dondra.Crawford@hcahealthcare.com