As a patient experiencing rehabilitation services at Redmond Regional Medical Center, you will never feel like a "number". We provide individualized testing, evaluation, and therapy procedures based on your unique needs. We sincerely care about your recovery, and we will make every effort to get you back to your old self as quickly as possible.
Related Health Content
- Aphasia-associated Anomia
- Right-side Stroke
- Brainstem Stroke
- Cerebellar Stroke
- Left-side Stroke
- Tai Chi May Improve Physical Function, Reduce Falls
- In his own words: living with stroke
- Intensity Check: How Hard Are You Exercising?
- Risk for Deep Vein Thrombosis May Be Increased With Prolonged Periods of Sitting at Desk
- Physical Training May Reduce Fatigue After Cancer