- Pre-Operation Visit
Your physician will schedule a preoperative visit at the hospital prior to your surgery.
On the date of the pre-op visit,
- Please come to the hospital’s outpatient registration desk.
- Bring your insurance card and picture identification with you to register.
- Bring your medications or a list of your current medications.
- A nurse will complete a health assessment. You will be asked questions related to your health history. The nurse will also provide information and instructions related to your upcoming surgical procedure.
- Lab, x-ray and possibly other diagnostic tests will be performed during this visit.
- You will attend Joint Venture Class in our Sidney A Bell Joint Café/Education Room.