Redmond Occupational Health Works Closely with OSHA Region IV Office that covers Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Mississippi. ROH can customize worksite programs to meet OSHA requirements by specific standards including employer training and medical surveillance on-site or in the clinic setting for the following OSHA standards:
- Heavy Metals: Lead - 1910.1025
- Audiometric: Noise - 1910.95
- Respiratory Protection- 1910.134: Cotton Dust - 1910.1043
- Medical Surveillance: Blood Borne Pathogens - 1910.1030
- Medical Services & First Aid - 1910.151
For additional information call 706-290-8005.