Health Awareness & Wellness Program
Redmond Occupational Health (ROH) is an experienced, qualified healthcare provider with a proven track record. We can assist your company with maintaining and /or enhancing the health status of your employees by providing a quality worksite health/wellness program customized to meet your employees and company’s expectations and needs and improve your return on investment (ROI).
Health & Wellness Program options:
- Health/Wellness Screenings
- Health Screenings/Events may be provided annually or regularly scheduled monthly and may include:
- Annual Health Events
- Clinical screenings
- Health Risk Assessments (HRA)
- Employee Health Risk Report
- Health Professional Consults to review HRA results
- Corporate Summary and Multi-Year Trends Analysis
- Angioscreens –6 minute Screening for risk of stroke or heart disease (link to our AngioScreen page)
- Educational presentations & classes:
- Yearly Wellness Programs
- Lunch ‘n Learns
- Cardiac, Diabetes and Health Risk Reduction Programs
For complete list of programs click here.
- Health Coach or Onsite Health Nurse
- Follow-up on high risk employees throughout the year
- Company & Employee Surveys
- Industrial Rehab. Physical assessment, safety & fitness programs (link to Redmond Industrial Rehab’s page)
For additional information call 706-290-8015.