Restoring quality of life, function and independence to persons who have survived debilitating accidents, surgeries, and illnesses is our purpose. Our services are uniquely designed considering the emotional and spiritual needs of each individual to help them regain function in the areas of physical, cognitive and psychosocial skills.
Why Choose Redmond for Your Inpatient Rehab Stay?
- Experienced and caring rehab team
- New state of the art facility
- All spacious private rooms & private baths
- Spacious Therapy Gym with inspiring views
- Visiting hours that meet your family's schedule
- Low patient to staff ratio, means more time to focus on each patient
- Our Community Outing Program prepares you to succeed after you go home
- Daily doctor visits by rehab physician
- Average stay shorter than national average
- Higher then Region and Nation for Discharging people back to their homes.
- You will regain the highest level of function possible for you
Visit our video about our Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services.
Services Provided are based on YOUR needs
Prior to admission and throughout your stay our team of experienced and caring rehab professionals meet with you and your family to develop a plan of care that will help you reach your goals. The rehabilitation team includes:
- The Client & Family
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Rehab Nursing
- Discharge planning assistance
- Rehabilitation Physician
Our Program is overseen by a physician board-certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Our team specializes in the treatment of stroke, neurological and orthopedic impairments. Patients with various diagnoses may qualify for admission to Redmond Inpatient Rehabilitation Center. Some examples include, but not limited to:
- Hip/Femur Fracture
- Neurological Disorders (Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillian-Barre, etc.)
- Polyarthritis (Rheumatoid Arthritis, multiple-joint degenerative arthritis, etc.)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Trauma
- General weakness
Patients with other diagnoses (including many not listed) may benefit from treatment and are routinely considered for admission to the Inpatient Rehabilitation Center.
How do You get into the Inpatient Rehabilitation Center?
Your physician will make a referral to Redmond Inpatient Rehabilitation Center. The Medical Director will review your case to determine your eligibility to participate in the program.
How do You contact the Inpatient Rehabilitation Center?
Call (706) 368-8386 if you have any questions or to arrange a tour of our state-of-the-art facility.