For people who find themselves faced with an emergency healthcare situation, your needs are the top priority for Redmond Regional Medical Center’s Emergency Department staff. Our modern, 19-bed emergency center provides a high level of acute care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are prepared and trained for a wide variety of medical conditions.
The Emergency Department at Redmond Regional Medical Center includes:
- Rapid assessments of patients with heart attack symptoms as well as the latest in heart care including clot-busting agents
- Rapid assessments of cardiac disease and trauma
- An Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Access to immediate heart surgery if needed
- Expert treatment for patients of all ages, from children to older adults
- Convenient bedside registration to reduce wait times
- Highly trained and skilled medical staff, including board-certified emergency physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician’s assistants, and consulting physicians representing numerous medical specialties
- A helipad for air ambulances
The Emergency Room is not a replacement for your primary care physician. Please see your family doctor regularly for minor injuries or illnesses. In a true emergency, dial 911.
Want our average ER wait times? Text ER to 23000 at anytime for the average wait time. Visit www.er.RedmondRegional.com for details.