Rome, GA; Redmond Regional Medical Center will hold a community open house and ribbon cutting for the new Sidney A. Bell Joint Center on Monday, January 9, 2012 at noon. The center, scheduled to open the first week of January, will be open for tours to the public.
The Sidney A. Bell Total Joint Center offers patients a variety of new amenities including:
• A State-of-the-Art Joint Gym
• A “Coach” Program for Caregivers
• Tour of Rome Track
• Dedicated Dining Room
• Educational Classes for Patients and their Coach
• Orthopaedic Education Resource Room
• Rooming-in for Your Coach
• A Reunion Dinner 8-12 Weeks after Surgery
We will still offer all the benefits of our existing total joint program:
• Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeons
• Dedicated Operating Rooms and Orthopaedic Teams
• Certified Orthopaedic Nurse Navigator to Coordinate Your Care
• Experienced Orthopaedic Nursing Team
• Dedicated Therapists for One-on-One Care
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
All guests will receive a gift and refreshments will be served.
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare partners, Redmond has over 245 physicians with more than 30 specialties and a support staff of approximately 1,300 associates.
Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond’s first priority. With outstanding medical care and attention available 24/7, the hospital offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. For additional information on Redmond Regional Medical Center, visit the Redmond website at www.redmondregional.com.